Save Money and time on call backs!
- Fully Adjustable with a drill or socket wrench
- Fine tune the drain quickly and easily after pavers are laid
- Adjust up or down as needed if the pavers settle around the drain over time
- 8" Square
- 3" Travel Adjustment
The best form of compaction is water and time. Our 6' wand allows you to infuse water into the deepest crevasses.
Examples: Bulk heads, new pools, or newly dug trenches.
Help Eliminate Customer Call Backs.
The Quick-E-BL 180 efficiently moves a single wall block from pallet to setting bed or installation area.
- It's perfect for gently and precisely setting the base course for a retaining wall.
- Quickly adjusts from 7" - 18"
- Holds up to 180 lbs.
- Can be carried by hand, with the help of the Quick-E-Ergo Assist (sold separately) or used with an excavator.
Ultimate tool for picking step treads, slabs and wall material.
Originally the BL 1800 with a new weight rating to the BL 3000
- Picks products front to back
- Picks products end to end, up to 4'
- Clamp adjusts from 5"-53.5"
- Holds up to 3,000 lbs.
- Clamp itself weights 200 lbs.