Scroll Down to View Videos Please - Backorder June 10th
Designed to rapidly install steel spikes in your PVC edging.
- Install spikes or rebar into edging
- Proven to decrease workman's comp claims due to smashed fingers & hands
- Alleviates tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, and fatigue
- Increase company moral
- The countersink design allows a 10" spike to be installed without causing the little bounce that loosens the spike & causes edging to fail
- Hammer drill MUST BE "SDS MAX" (hammer drill not included)
Recomended hammer drill Specs:
- At least 8.1 Ft. lbs of impact
- At least 13 amp motor
To use, align the nailer attachment with the top of the spike and push the power button to insert the spike.