Call 860-870-8665 for Free Shipping
Scroll Down to View Videos Please
World's first 16" dry cut masonry saw with integrated dust control system.
With integrated dust collection technology, the iQMS362 combines the power of a top of the line masonry saw with a powerful cyclone vacuum system. The iQMS362 is efficient and precise. Water-free, slurry-free and dust-free.
- 24" rip cuts
- 18" diagonal cuts
- Cutting depth: 5.5"
- OSHA compliant
Includes the Stand, Rolling Table and the 16.5 Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Combination Blade Silent.
WARNING *IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
MUST USE: Extension Cord: 25 ft. / 12 gauge or 50 ft./ 10 gauge - YOU WILL BURN OUT YOUR MOTOR if this is not correct.
Also: 5500 Continuous Watts is recommended to run this saw.
- Total System: 18 amps (won't trip beakers)
- Saw Motor: 15 amps.
- Vac Motor: 3 amps.
- Saw Weight: 150 lbs.
- Blade Size: 16.5"
- Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
- Cutting Depth: 5.5"
- Dust Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Saw Dimensions: 31" W x 40" H x 41" L
Recommended, Not Included:
- Generator: 4500 watt
- 16.5” Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Hard Concrete Blade - This Blade works well for the following: Unilock Ledgestone, TownHall, Courtstone, Bristol County, Unilock Olde Quarry, Face Brick, Blue Stone, Abbotsford/Belgard
- 8" Professional Dressing Stone
- Sharpen your blade regularly with the 8” Professional Dressing Stone - Masonry - lengthens the life of your blade
- Change your filters at least once per year with the iQTS244 & iQMS362 Replacement Vacuum Filter Kit
*******This item is non-refundable unless a manufactures defect is found.*******