- True 3' x 4' x 5' square
- Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Collapsing triangle for easy storage
- Easy to use, for quick & accurate work
- Accurate to within 1/32"
Angle Scribe - This practical tool is used wherever paving stones,
tiles or other slabs need to be fitted to the millimeter.
With this sturdy, handy special tool (weight approx. 1.5 LBS),
the laying of the edges can be carried out quickly and accurately.
The length and the cutting angle are detected quickly,
fixed by eccentric lever and can be transmitted immediately.
- Stable design
- Fast and accurate working
- Easy operation
Maxi Square - An Angle Guide that folds for easy transportation. Great for control of 90° and 45° angles. Long leg length warrants accurate work.
Dimensions: 6' x 6' x 8.5'
Weight: 14.77 lbs
Scroll Down to View Videos Please
The Quick-E Scribes (paverscribe) allows you to transfer a cut line from a fixed edge to a paver or retaining wall surface, swiftly and without error.
- Transcribes a marking line from any fixed object to a concrete product that needs to be cut in.
- Mark the properly sized retaining wall block or individual pieces of wall cap to make a perfect radius cap on your curved walls.
- Lightweight & portable - allows you to trace irregular shapes like natural rocks in order to perfectly incorporate them into a beautiful retaining wall.
- Quickly and perfectly scribe in a soldier or sailor row when the pavers are going to be against a hard fixed surface.This allows the pavers to then be cut in place, so the border pavers can simply be dropped into place for a perfect fit.
- Use to draw radii for fire pits up to a 24" diameter, just like using a drawing compass or a beam compass.
- Mark angles for perfectly mitered corners. There are 3 angles (90, 45 and 22½ degrees) engraved on the inside of one of the arms which can be tightened into place for consistent marking from paver to paver. Just trace the angle.
Adjust the two ends of the Quick-E-Scribes to the desired width, and just drag the guide end along the fixed edge that you wish to trace. The other end will follow and perfectly mark the paver or block for the cut. Watch the video below to see how to use the Quick-E-Scribes.
Eddie Briffett from Briffett's Landscaping using the Quick-E-Scribes
Scroll Down to View Videos Please
- Transcribe (copy) one side of a serpentine (curved) walk to the other side effortlessly
- Mark radius's by dropping the open circle over an offset pin or center pin
- Will accommodate most markers/pencils
- Extends up to 8' 6"
The Quick-E-Tracer also spins a beautiful radius of up to 69" in width.
NOTE: this tool accommodates the interchangeable Quick-E-Handle (sold together or separately - see the pricing on the drop down menu on the top right of this page).
INSTRUCTIONS: Before using, adjust the marking holder to either be loose (for using a marker) or tight (like for something that requires a more constant pressure). Simply place the squared off guide end of the Quick-E-Tracer tightly against the finished edge of the walkway. Adjust the marker holder to the desired width, and fasten your favorite marking device into the holder. Make sure your Interchangeable Handle is centered between your guide and the marker to ensure a proper balance for the tool. Gently pull the Quick-E-Tracer along the walk keeping the guide end tight against the finished side of the walk. A hole on the fixed end of the Quick-E-Tracer accommodates a 10" spike for using the tool as a large compass to mark perfect radii every time.