Scroll Down to View Videos Please
World's first 16" dry cut masonry saw with integrated dust control system.
With integrated dust collection technology, the iQMS362 combines the power of a top of the line masonry saw with a powerful cyclone vacuum system. The iQMS362 is efficient and precise. Water-free, slurry-free and dust-free.
- 24" rip cuts
- 18" diagonal cuts
- Cutting depth: 5.5"
- OSHA compliant
Includes the Stand, Rolling Table and the 16.5 Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Hard Brick Combination Blade.
- Total System: 18 amps (won't trip beakers)
- Saw Motor: 15 amps.
- Vac Motor: 3 amps.
- Saw Weight: 150 lbs.
- Blade Size: 16.5"
- Filter Type: iQ Dura Bond Cartridge
- Cutting Depth: 5.5"
- Dust Capacity: 45 lbs.
- Saw Dimensions: 31" W x 40" H x 41" L
Recommended, Not Included:
- Extension Cord: 25 ft. / 12 gauge or 50 ft./ 10 gauge
- Generator: 4500 watt
- 16.5” Q-Drive Arrayed Segmented Hard Concrete Blade - This Blade works well for the following: Unilock Ledgestone, TownHall, Courtstone, Bristol County, Unilock Olde Quarry, Face Brick, Blue Stone, Abbotsford/Belgard
- 8" Professional Dressing Stone
- Sharpen your blade regularly with the 8” Professional Dressing Stone - Masonry - lengthens the life of your blade
- Change your filters at least once per year with the iQTS244 & iQMS362 Replacement Vacuum Filter Kit
*******This item is non-refundable unless a manufactures defect is found.*******