SRV 620 Rammer - Durability and longevity guaranteed
Due to its significantly increased stroke and impact power this rammer compacts even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort. A narrow guide bar, an optimized tamping foot and modern engines - all these characteristics ease the operator's work and provide maximum comfort.
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two year warranty without restrictions.
- Machine weight: 146 lbs.
- Base plate width: 11"
- Engine: Honda GXR 120 four-stroke
- Multi-stage air filtration system
- Variable 3-speed control lever