SRE 300 - Efficient zero emission compaction
The SRE 300 battery-powered, cordless rammer is the perfect solution for inside operation; in trenches or closed rooms where excessive sound is prohibited. Instead of being mounted directly on top of the rammer, the battery pack is tucked into a backpack that the operator can carry with ease.
Thanks to the electric motor / battery the rammer works with absolutely no emissions and easily complies with even the most stringent of environmental regulations.
The lithium-ion battery is distinguished by exceptionally high energy density. Delivering an energy content of 1,220 Wh, the battery allows the SRE 300 rammer to operate for up to 1 ¼ hours.
The new lightweight SRE 300 vibratory rammer is suitable for trenches, and especially for compacting pipe ties, conduit and for hardscape and landscape professionals.
- Emission-free work
- Low weight
- Power is equal to same size gas-powered rammer
- High capacity battery (1.220 Wh)
- Exceptionally long battery life (max. 75 min.)
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Highly versatile battery - interchangeable with other equipment that use Pellenc batteries.
- Machine weight: 73 lbs.
- Shoe Width: 5.5"
- Battery Operated
- Two Speed Control Lever