Call us at 860-870-8665 today for a quote and financing options!
SRV 660 Rammer - Durability and longevity
Due to its significantly increased stroke and impact power these rammers compact even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort.
A narrow guide bar, an optimized tamping foot and modern engines, are all characteristics which ease the operator's work and provide maximum comfort.
Advantages of SRV rammers:
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two year warranty without restrictions.
|Item#||Model||Engine||Wgt./lbs||Blows / Min||W (in)|