A perfect, fully-automatic grader which can be adapted to all conventional inclines.
The Optimas PlanMatic, a levelling screed available as an attachment for wheel, skid and telehoist loaders, represents a fully-automatic mobile system for the safe, quick and efficient screed levelling work.
NEW – available in two basic widths
- Basic width 1.40 m (4' 7 1/8")
- Working range – 1.40 to 2.00 m (4' 7 1/8" to 6' 6 3/4")
- Working range – 1.70 to 2.30 m (with two 0.15 m (5 7/8") widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (with two 0.30 m (11 3/4") widening extensions)
- Basic width 2,00 m (6' 6 3/4")
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (6' 6 3/4" to 8' 6 3/8")
- Working range – 2.30 to 2.90 m (with two 0.15 m (5 7/8") widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.60 to 3.20 m (with two 0.30 m (11 3/4") widening extensions)
- Dedicated software.
- Only one operating unit – a joystick with a large display – shows the relevant information.
- Very simple operation.
- Up to 46 carrier machine settings can be saved.
- Press-button operation to move the levelling blade in the 0-position.
- The system automatically recognizes the laser receiver or the ultrasound sensor.
- A Leica receiver and Leica ultrasonic sensors as standard – the system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
The Optimas PlanMatic performs levelling in both the forwards and reverse modes. Many operators distribute the material roughly (for height and sometimes even in the corners) in forwards movement, whilst achieving the exact height setting in the reverse movement. All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined. The ultrasonic sensor automatically records the height of the ground, line or kerbstone edge. Fully-automatic side flaps reduce correction work. The levelling screed can be controlled both manually and fully-automatic.
Typical deployment in road construction, park and industry surfaces, the levelling of equestrian, sport and tennis surfaces and the levelling of factory floors.
- For wheel loaders, skid loaders, telehoist loaders and traction haulers (three-point front anchor)
- Higher placement speeds
- Low manpower requirements (1 person)
- Low repair work
- Levelling in forwards and reverse
- Compact design means that it can be deployed in narrow sites and indoors.
- Screeding in the corners
- Simple operation - short training times
- Placement in all substrate layers - even ballast
- No need to use level bars
- No expensive maintenance
- Low transport requirements
- All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined
- The side flaps are hydraulically adjustable
- Quick assembly and disassembly (2 min.)
- Quick-change unit for carrier machine (optional)
- Ultrasonic sensor controls the opening and closing of the hydraulic side flaps automatically. No need for centimetre-precise driving along the line.
- Hydraulic bottom dump shovel (optional): for forwards levelling or material transport as required.
- Available with 3D control (optional)
- Available with width extension sets 2x15 cm and 2x30 cm (optional)