Multi 6 (laying machine) - CALL FOR PRICING & AVAILABILITY
A paver clamp for all uses. This can be set to all pave stone formats, positions and thicknesses with only a few actions and no need for special tools.
There are so many different concrete pave stones available on the market, that it is no longer possible to keep track.
This raises the question as to whether a single paver clamp is sufficient for the countless plate forms with their different thicknesses and package sizes? Our answer is clear: Yes! Other manufacturers rely on providing up to five or more different models, we have designed a single system clamp to meet all your possible needs.
- Pave stone positions of 0,6 m² (6.5 ft²) to 1,5 m² (16 ft²) can be processed without a problem.
- The Multi 6 paver clamp clamps thin pave stones of 4.0 cm (1.57") up to thick 24.0 cm (9.44") pave stones and a range of pave stone cluster sizes and volumes from 130 kg (286 lbs) to 550 kg (1,212 lbs).
- The clamp can deal with uneven pave stone groups as easily as it clamps even groups.
- The Multi 6 moves the pave stones into the running bond pattern easily, regardless of whether the rectangular paver has been laid correctly or not.
- Even anti-slip pave stones can be moved into the running bond pattern easily.
- Pave stones in herring bone pattern with or without half stones are laid without problem.
- Whether concrete or brick pavers, the clamp does its job without any trouble.
Protects your materials
- The intelligent 6-arm clamping technology means that only 60 bar hydraulic pressure is required. Clamping protects the transport of the pave stones.
Our successful experience shows: many of the Optimas paver clamps have already laid some 1,000,000 ft² of pavers without any trouble. This proves our worth and the advantages of products “Made in Germany.”
- Intelligent 6-arm clamping technology
- Setting aid
- Adjustment / movement piece 10 cm (3.93")
99% of all concrete pave stones are laid using standard equipment. A consultation with the user focuses on the following issues:
- Pavement stone manufacturer
- Pavement stone format
- Laying pattern
0,6 m² (6.5 ft²) to 1,5 m² (16 ft²)
|Stone thicknesses:||4,0 cm to 24,0 cm (2.51" x 9.44")|
|Stone weight:||1,212 lbs|
|Unladen weight:||407 lbs|
|Hydraulic pressure"clamping":||60 bar|