One TOUGH Level - See Below for Videos & Smart Level Updates
- Auto zero - Sets your reference to any point you set the display
- Flexible Increments - Reads in feet, inches, fractions, tenths, centimeters
- Range - Pick a margin of error and LED lets you know when out of range
- View reading in real time or store data for later. Allows remote control of lifting equipment and monitoring equipment. Generate graphs & charts on your laptop or smart device in real time.
- Powerful - Programmable MCU allows customizing functions & Apps for industrial applications
- Compass & Angle Indicator - for referencing locations
- Backlight Display - For reading in dark and dim conditions
- Fast Settling Algorithm - For very quick accurate readings
- Anti-Theft Protection - No one else can use your level without your permission. If stolen the level will tell you its location
- Works in difficult Spots - No Clear line of Sight needed. Works around corners behind obstructions.
- Accurate Readings - Measurements immediately. No elaborate setup to start or complicated breakdown when finished. Typical accuracy +/- .1, (1/10) inch.
- In Business since 1996
- Reads 30 Vertical Feet - 100ft tubing = 200 ft working area
The Smart Level System was designed to operate in conjunction with IOS/Apple devices.
- Bluetooth Compatibility with iPhone 7 updated to iOS 11 or later.
- iPad, 5th, 6th and 7th generation.
- iPad with an A9 or bigger processor.
Not all functions are available in android. It is the customer’s responsibility to understand the limitations of Android devices. Android does have Image Mapping. This works differently than IOS in that Android Image mapping not only creates a .jpg image with the readings dropped in, but also creates the X,Y,Z CSV coordinates for upload into CAD. This does require a photo/image which can be taken with a mobile phone, drone, satellite image, etc. Android does not have AU, Augmented Reality. This is the ability to measure with your phone as you walk.
Here are some additional resources for updates and the latest and greatest Smart Level tips and tricks: