The New Generation of Paver Laying Machine
The PaveJet is agile, quiet and reacts smooth and faster to commands of the operator. With pride we can say: The Best & Most Modern designed Paver Laying machine ever!
At a Glance...
Automatic-Clamp - automatic adjustment of all 6 gripping arms to ideal gripping size
improved hydraulic functions ensure enhanced driving behavior - more sensitive, better dosage and easier operation ensure still better performance
LED-Light package incl. daytime running light
RPM counter - operator can easily determine the ideal engine performance (ideal torque at 2.200rpm) - thus less fuel consumption
To be an international market leader takes something special.
Our S19 paver laying machine represents the product of forty years of experience. We know what construction sites of all sizes need and remain in constant contact with end users to ensure that we meet all their needs.
The great majority of our paver laying machines are made-to-measure, so as to fulfill all customer needs in terms of clamp, cabin and finish.
Extremely fast, the S19 paver laying machine puts down paving with a top-quality finish in record time, thereby making for effective and satisfying working environment. With this machine you can lay over 11,000 ft² (1000 m²) per day!
Whether on small or large building sites, the perfect combination of a 2-axle pivot plate control and a continuous clamp rotation clamp gear makes for optimal working practices. Whether for operation in an underground car park or for taking stones from a height of 8' 6" (2.60 m) - everything is possible.
The reliability and effectiveness of the S19 makes worker shortages a thing of the past.
The advantages of the S19:
- Simple operation with an open vehicle design.
- The practical cabin* with a sinkable front windscreen for fresh air intake and good communication with other workers.
- A comfortable air-sprung heated driver’s seat*, LED cabin lighting, an infinitely-variable heating system* and a large rear mirror (can be heated as an option).
- Easy to operate with best results and low effort requirements; work up to 8-hour shifts in complete comfort.
- A tried-and-tested geometry makes for great maneuverability.
- Both stable and agile, even during an extreme change in the balance point.
- Excellent illumination of the work area whether by day or night.
- A long life span makes for quick return on your investment.
- Great effectiveness for companies – makes for easy working.
- The S19 is quick... with optimal site organization, the operator can lay pavers in 20-second cycles.
- Can lay over 11,000 ft² (1000 m²) per day
The Optimas S19 – the only paver laying machine in the world with optional joystick steering
Our joystick steering integrated in an arm rest - an absolute highlight.
This feature relieves the driver when required to perform frequent working cycles and provides the following advantages:
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Simple and easy steering
- Exceptional comfort and control
- Free view of all lay edges (no steering column)
- Relaxed sitting position
- Less-tiring working practices
|Height:||1.970 mm (6' 5 1/2")|
|Length:||3.900 mm (12' 9 1/2")|
|Width:||1.350 mm (4' 5 1/8")|
|Weight:||1.300 kg (2,866 lbs)|
|Lifting capacity:||700 kg (1,543 lbs)|
4 cylinder, water-cooled diesel motor with electric heating, 17.4 kW (23.7 PS)