Replacement Blades: Joint Adjuster Blades
The New Generation of Paver Laying Machine
The PaveJet is agile, quiet and reacts smooth and faster to commands of the operator. With pride we can say: The Best & Most Modern designed Paver Laying machine ever!
At a Glance...
Automatic-Clamp - automatic adjustment of all 6 gripping arms to ideal gripping size
improved hydraulic functions ensure enhanced driving behavior - more sensitive, better dosage and easier operation ensure still better performance
LED-Light package incl. daytime running light
RPM counter - operator can easily determine the ideal engine performance (ideal torque at 2.200rpm) - thus less fuel consumption
To be an international market leader takes something special.
Our S19 paver laying machine represents the product of forty years of experience. We know what construction sites of all sizes need and remain in constant contact with end users to ensure that we meet all their needs.
The great majority of our paver laying machines are made-to-measure, so as to fulfill all customer needs in terms of clamp, cabin and finish.
Extremely fast, the S19 paver laying machine puts down paving with a top-quality finish in record time, thereby making for effective and satisfying working environment. With this machine you can lay over 11,000 ft² (1000 m²) per day!
Whether on small or large building sites, the perfect combination of a 2-axle pivot plate control and a continuous clamp rotation clamp gear makes for optimal working practices. Whether for operation in an underground car park or for taking stones from a height of 8' 6" (2.60 m) - everything is possible.
The reliability and effectiveness of the S19 makes worker shortages a thing of the past.
The advantages of the S19:
- Simple operation with an open vehicle design.
- The practical cabin* with a sinkable front windscreen for fresh air intake and good communication with other workers.
- A comfortable air-sprung heated driver’s seat*, LED cabin lighting, an infinitely-variable heating system* and a large rear mirror (can be heated as an option).
- Easy to operate with best results and low effort requirements; work up to 8-hour shifts in complete comfort.
- A tried-and-tested geometry makes for great maneuverability.
- Both stable and agile, even during an extreme change in the balance point.
- Excellent illumination of the work area whether by day or night.
- A long life span makes for quick return on your investment.
- Great effectiveness for companies – makes for easy working.
- The S19 is quick... with optimal site organization, the operator can lay pavers in 20-second cycles.
- Can lay over 11,000 ft² (1000 m²) per day
The Optimas S19 – the only paver laying machine in the world with optional joystick steering
Our joystick steering integrated in an arm rest - an absolute highlight.
This feature relieves the driver when required to perform frequent working cycles and provides the following advantages:
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Simple and easy steering
- Exceptional comfort and control
- Free view of all lay edges (no steering column)
- Relaxed sitting position
- Less-tiring working practices
|Height:||1.970 mm (6' 5 1/2")|
|Length:||3.900 mm (12' 9 1/2")|
|Width:||1.350 mm (4' 5 1/8")|
|Weight:||1.300 kg (2,866 lbs)|
|Lifting capacity:||700 kg (1,543 lbs)|
4 cylinder, water-cooled diesel motor with electric heating, 17.4 kW (23.7 PS)
Ideal Introduction to Mechanical Laying!
- Designed as a working machine and convinces with an excellent price-performance ratio
- The machine focuses o the essentials.
- Rugged, easy to maintain and user-friendly interface for the occasional users.
- In contrast to other laying machines, a joystick is used instead of a foot pedal. The ease of use for the beginner or advanced operator.
- The boom has a V-shape which allows a clear view for the driver to work precisely.
- A machine that focuses on the essentials with an excellent price-performance ratio.
Multi 6 (laying machine)
A paver clamp for all uses. This can be set to all pave stone formats, positions and thicknesses with only a few actions and no need for special tools.
There are so many different concrete pave stones available on the market, that it is no longer possible to keep track.
This raises the question as to whether a single paver clamp is sufficient for the countless plate forms with their different thicknesses and package sizes? Our answer is clear: Yes! Other manufacturers rely on providing up to five or more different models, we have designed a single system clamp to meet all your possible needs.
- Pave stone positions of 0,6 m² (6.5 ft²) to 1,5 m² (16 ft²) can be processed without a problem.
- The Multi 6 paver clamp clamps thin pave stones of 4.0 cm (1.57") up to thick 24.0 cm (9.44") pave stones and a range of pave stone cluster sizes and volumes from 130 kg (286 lbs) to 550 kg (1,212 lbs).
- The clamp can deal with uneven pave stone groups as easily as it clamps even groups.
- The Multi 6 moves the pave stones into the running bond pattern easily, regardless of whether the rectangular paver has been laid correctly or not.
- Even anti-slip pave stones can be moved into the running bond pattern easily.
- Pave stones in herring bone pattern with or without half stones are laid without problem.
- Whether concrete or brick pavers, the clamp does its job without any trouble.
Protects your materials
- The intelligent 6-arm clamping technology means that only 60 bar hydraulic pressure is required. Clamping protects the transport of the pave stones.
Our successful experience shows: many of the Optimas paver clamps have already laid some 1,000,000 ft² of pavers without any trouble. This proves our worth and the advantages of products “Made in Germany.”
- Intelligent 6-arm clamping technology
- Setting aid
- Adjustment / movement piece 10 cm (3.93")
99% of all concrete pave stones are laid using standard equipment. A consultation with the user focuses on the following issues:
- Pavement stone manufacturer
- Pavement stone format
- Laying pattern
0,6 m² (6.5 ft²) to 1,5 m² (16 ft²)
|Stone thicknesses:||4,0 cm to 24,0 cm (2.51" x 9.44")|
|Stone weight:||1,212 lbs|
|Unladen weight:||407 lbs|
|Hydraulic pressure"clamping":||60 bar|
Pen to Paper:
Average hourly rate including labor burden: $53.00/Hr. Plus 20% profit= $63.60/Hr. *Please use your own numbers this is just an example.
- I will not include profit in the exercise seeing it is not a fixed expense.
One Employee cost for 8 month season:
- 9 Hour day ($53.00 x 8 Hr. =$424.00 + 1 Hr. OT. $79.50) Total= $503.50
- Week ($503.50 X 5) Total= $2,517.50
- Month($2,517.50 X 4) Total=$10,070.00
- 8 Month work season ($10,070 X 8) Total=$80,560.00
- Cost over 10 Yrs. = $805,600.00
Multi 6 Paver Laying Head
- Cost= $17,995.00
- Shipping $205.00 +-
- Installation $1000.00 +-
- Total cost $19,200 +-
- Total cost Divided by 10 years = $1,920.00 /Yr.
- Divided by 8 Months work season $240.00/ Month
- Divided by 4 Weeks = $60.00/ week
- Divided by 5 days = $12.00 / Day
- Divided by 9 hours = $1.33 / Hr
Excavator Expense * in many cases the machine is on site
- New Excavator Average cost $60,000 * Just an example use your own numbers if not comfortable with mine
- Subtract resale in 10 years $25,000 ($60,000-$25,000) Total=$35,000
- Maintenance $1,200/ Yr. X 10 Yrs. = $12,000 + $35,000 Total=$47,000
- Fuel $2,400/Yr. X 10 Yrs. = $24,000 + $47,000 Total= $71,000
- $71,000 Divided by 10 Yr. = $7,100/Yr
- $7,100 Divided by 8 Months =$887.50 / Month
- $877.50 Divided by 20 days/month = $44.38/ day
$44.38 divided by 9Hrs/ Day = $4.93/ Hr
A perfect, fully-automatic grader which can be adapted to all conventional inclines.
The Optimas PlanMatic, a levelling screed available as an attachment for wheel, skid and telehoist loaders, represents a fully-automatic mobile system for the safe, quick and efficient screed levelling work.
NEW – available in two basic widths
- Basic width 1.40 m (4' 7 1/8")
- Working range – 1.40 to 2.00 m (4' 7 1/8" to 6' 6 3/4")
- Working range – 1.70 to 2.30 m (with two 0.15 m (5 7/8") widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (with two 0.30 m (11 3/4") widening extensions)
- Basic width 2,00 m (6' 6 3/4")
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (6' 6 3/4" to 8' 6 3/8")
- Working range – 2.30 to 2.90 m (with two 0.15 m (5 7/8") widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.60 to 3.20 m (with two 0.30 m (11 3/4") widening extensions)
- Dedicated software.
- Only one operating unit – a joystick with a large display – shows the relevant information.
- Very simple operation.
- Up to 46 carrier machine settings can be saved.
- Press-button operation to move the levelling blade in the 0-position.
- The system automatically recognizes the laser receiver or the ultrasound sensor.
- A Leica receiver and Leica ultrasonic sensors as standard – the system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
The Optimas PlanMatic performs levelling in both the forwards and reverse modes. Many operators distribute the material roughly (for height and sometimes even in the corners) in forwards movement, whilst achieving the exact height setting in the reverse movement. All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined. The ultrasonic sensor automatically records the height of the ground, line or kerbstone edge. Fully-automatic side flaps reduce correction work. The levelling screed can be controlled both manually and fully-automatic.
Typical deployment in road construction, park and industry surfaces, the levelling of equestrian, sport and tennis surfaces and the levelling of factory floors.
- For wheel loaders, skid loaders, telehoist loaders and traction haulers (three-point front anchor)
- Higher placement speeds
- Low manpower requirements (1 person)
- Low repair work
- Levelling in forwards and reverse
- Compact design means that it can be deployed in narrow sites and indoors.
- Screeding in the corners
- Simple operation - short training times
- Placement in all substrate layers - even ballast
- No need to use level bars
- No expensive maintenance
- Low transport requirements
- All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined
- The side flaps are hydraulically adjustable
- Quick assembly and disassembly (2 min.)
- Quick-change unit for carrier machine (optional)
- Ultrasonic sensor controls the opening and closing of the hydraulic side flaps automatically. No need for centimetre-precise driving along the line.
- Hydraulic bottom dump shovel (optional): for forwards levelling or material transport as required.
- Available with 3D control (optional)
- Available with width extension sets 2x15 cm and 2x30 cm (optional)
The Vacu-Lift H is great for picking Granite, Bluestone, Wet Cast and Natural Stone using the vacuum hose lifter.
This combination guarantees optimal logistics and economical working practices. It also protects the health of your staff.
Available with Hydraulic attachment for Loader.
- Flexible deployment
- Simple operation
- Quick amortization
- Healthy working practices
- Motivated workers
A folding boom permits simple operation in a cramped environment e.g. against house walls or tree rows.
The mast can be hydraulically balanced in the blink of an eye to enable easy and exact positioning of heavy concrete elements in terrain.
88" L x 52" W x 83" H